A few Mondays back, for Family Home Evening, we made the Eiffel Tower, 'explored' the City of Love and enjoyed delicious homemade crepes.
I know the little girl loved it and I think even the big boy enjoyed it too!
Notice one of his feet is missing a sock!?! Not sure what that was all about!
Ohhhh, Diddle Diddle Dumplin' my Son John! Heeeehehe!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry, this Ozark Farm Chick sooo needs to work on her self~control!
You're little gal is just darlin' and what a great Eiffel Tower is great as I'm sure the food was!!!
From the happy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa, ya'll have a blessed and beautiful week!!! :o)
Thanks for stopping over for a visit - you have quite a crew and you sound busy - Family Home Evening sounds just perfect! Enjoy those littles as they are growing - they grow up way too fast!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! Lis, you are such a good mom; I'm happy to see you holding FHE in your home, & such fun ones too!
ReplyDelete