Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Party

As a child, Valentine's Day was fun, filled with candy and goodies from Mom and Dad. 
As a teenager, Valentine's Day was exciting or sad, depending on if you had a sweetheart who might send something to the school office for you.
As a twenty-something single woman, it just plain sucked.   Boyfriend or not.
As a wife and Mom, it's great, they never forget me!
And, best of all, I've been in charge of Tanzee's Valentine's party at school for the last two years.  I love it!  I love the games, boxes, candy and little boys pulling girls hair!



3 comments:

  1. Fun!
    Glad to read a post, gal! :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW!! I can't wait for valentine parties! This is the best month ever! Happy Valentine's Day Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! I'm glad to be back, needed a break to read my Kindle! Lol!

    Ora - You'll have a blast with the parties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!