This year at the Cornfest we found an awesome photographer, named Kimball Lee, who charges 2/3'rds less than our previous photographer.
And wouldn't you know...I'm still waiting for a picture from our wedding but Kimball was able to send us a picture preview just one day after he took our pictures!
We were extremely impressed with Kimball and his wife. They knew exactly how/where to pose us and seemed to be having a lot of fun.
And wouldn't you know...I'm still waiting for a picture from our wedding but Kimball was able to send us a picture preview just one day after he took our pictures!
We were extremely impressed with Kimball and his wife. They knew exactly how/where to pose us and seemed to be having a lot of fun.


I can't believe how much they have grown! I am glad you found someone with a quicker "response time" ;) I'm excited to see the rest!
ReplyDeleteG-Dub! I hope the baptism was WONDERFUL - I'm so sad I missed it. I'm feeling better now and can finally go eat lunch with you one of these times you are in town...as long as you promise to ignore my hugeness ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs!