Yesterday evening Tel performed at Tuacahn (an outdoor amphitheatre) with his school. The entire musical program was based on a patriotic theme.
Tel sang in the opening and closing song and square danced with a group of fellow classmates for his class
performance.
On the right-hand side, Tel is one of the boys dancing in white.
For the final performance all of the classes sang the fightsong for all four branches of the military. They requested veterans of each branch stand up when they heard their song. I wasn't going to stand up; I get so embarrased when I have to. But, Russ almost lifted me up and Tel was motioning for me to stand up. He was so proud after the performance, he said, "You were the only girl who stood up and the only Air Force person!" So cute and I am glad I stood up if it made him proud! I love my little boy!
He wasn't thrilled to sing or dance and I don't blame him, but I still enjoyed watching! This is his last year in elementary, so I have to take it all in while I can.
Such a little studmuffin; I'm in trouble when he starts dating!




Lauren was here too! She was in the red shirt group.
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! Those are great pictures of him also!
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteYou took some great pics too!
Looks like fun! He is a handsome kid Lisa!
ReplyDelete