This summer has been so much fun! And so busy! I will try to update you over the next week. Sorry for the neglectful way I've treated my blog! :-(
Already, my Mom has visited from Ohio for one week. And then, our children flew back with my Mom to Ohio for one week. And then, my sister and brother-in-law drove cross country with the kiddos and stayed with us for another week.
And...Mom and Heather will be back to Utah on the 21st! I usually prefer the cold weather, but I love summer because we have so much fun!
We've been to the Gunlock Rodeo, Tanzee has participated in a barrel race, Tel has participated in a roping and their horses are ready for winter! Ha! :-)
Oh yes, and we actually persuaded Russ to go for a hike in Zion National Park. He hates going because they charge such a large fee to enter 'Public Lands' and go for a walk. I agree, but still, I'm a sucker. And, I actually wore shorts!
We're having a blast here at the Jones Ranch and I hope everyone else is doing the same!
(From L to R: Top Row: Tanzee, Aunt Heather, Lisa, Russ Bottom Row: Uncle Allen and Tel)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment!