Day 1- Include a recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about you.
- The best decision I've ever made was to marry my husband! Not only did I seal the deal with my best friend, but I also gained two amazing children.
- I'm a recent convert to the LDS church and that decision sits right up with Fact #1. If it hadn't been for #1 - I wouldn't be able to list this Fact #2.
- When I was a little girl, I read a 'youth' romance novel set on a ranch. I dreamed of marrying a cowboy. But, by the time I became a big girl, I thought real 'gathering cattle on horseback' cowboys didn't exist anymore! I was wrong, they do, it's great, sorta' like a dream come true!
- Our son is the best dang 'cowboy-in-training' I ever did meet!
- Our daughter is my best/favorite little friend to hang out with and makes my heart melt everytime she calls me 'Mom'.
- I love my Mom! And, talk to her everyday, even though we live 1838.18 miles away from each other.
- My daughter looks like my sisters twin...And they're not related by blood. (They act just like each other too! Not sure if that's good or bad yet!) Proof Heavenly Father does guide us in our decisions and help us find our place in life. I'm including a picture because you have to see a picture to believe it!
- I hate the sound of a ringing phone, but love to text.
- I love Coca-Cola, Starbucks and wine. (It's all horrible for me!)
- I hate mornings and get ready slower than anyone you ever did know!
- I sell Lia Sophia! It started as a hobby and a way to earn free jewelry. Turns out, I've ended up making more money than I imagined. We're not talking - buy a new house money, but we are talking - pay for your childrens rodeo fees!
- I spent four years, three months in the Air Force and learned a lot, made great friends and became a strong, independent woman!
- I used to dispatch for 911. I miss the job and my co-workers dearly, but, I love the freedom I have now!
- Being home with my children every day is the hardest, busiest and most rewarding job I could ever ask for. I am blessed.
- I think I have a pretty hot husband! Just in case you were wondering! ;-)
For this picture, refer to Fact #7 - My sister and my daughter.


Fun!!
ReplyDelete