Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bedtime on the Ranch...














Whatever you do - Don't teach your children how to rope unless you're prepared to deal with the consequences!

This evening I was tucking the munchkins in to bed and they decided I would be their next roping subject. Picture this; Tanzee/Tel/Goat Rope and an unsuspecting Lisa! And of course, because Dad was still at work they decided to have a little fun and take pictures of me!

The Tel-Man has discovered he is stronger than me (Big Mistake!) and it's all been downhill since then! A few days ago, I was roped after making Tel do his chores 'over-again'. Mothers, you must agree, throwing the blanket to one end of the bed and covering up all the dirty clothes in the process doesn't constitute a clean room. :-)

Aaahhh...Motherhood!




3 comments:

  1. haha! And you didn't even have the luxury of gradually working into motherhood! Good thing you make a good mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are BRAVE! and yes - that is totally NOT doing chores right! I'm glad you're enjoying being a mom and letting them be their spunky selves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you alive or did they tie you up for too long? WE miss you Gilley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!