
Recently, 'my fantastic in-laws' were sealed in the St. George Temple. (I say fantastic, because they're the best and have treated me so well! I think of them as an additional set of parents...not just in-laws.) Having attended two Temple Prep classes with them, we were so excited to see them reach their goal.
Russ and I waited for them in the parking lot; We're a good year out from being able to attend the temple. I wanted to take a few pictures of them, but needed some serious editing help. In came Ora, a co-worker from when I worked at dispatch. Ora, is the gal who vamped this picture and made it what it is. Thanks Ora - All the way in Apple Valley! Echo, echo, echo...You're the best! And, we can't wait to hire you to take some pictures for us!
Congrats, Clark and Syd! We Love You!
Aww, how awesome!!
ReplyDeleteBoy howdy, I'm really lovin' your new look!!!
Great pics!!
I'm glad you like it! They are a super cute couple! Anytime you need a favor you know where to get me - even if the only contact is through the pony express (but you know how that is!)
ReplyDelete