Friday, February 19, 2010

Cowboy Bob


This morning, while out doing chores, Tel was knocked onto the ground by one of his horses. When he came out of the field, he was giving Russ the 'lowdown' on his war story.
In comes Tanzee; His sister is always following him and circling like a hawk. So, right as he finished the story. (Picture Tanzee dancing in a circle around him.) Tanzee says, "Brother, It's a good thing you're a cowboy! Or you'd get hurt!"
I love it...Those two kids are so dang cute and have the funniest love/hate relationship I ever did see!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, how fun kids are... my two boys will one day be in all kinds of stuff, fights and whatever... I'm not exacty ready, but he good Lord's with us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! That is funny! Kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I love your blog and your kids are sooooo cute. I found yours threw another blog and so glad a did. Great to see other women married to cowboys and their beautiful children... Love your kids names my sons name is Tripp and we are going to stay with T names...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!