I just had a look at Ora's website and saw many of your lovely family photos. Beautiful! Love the sneaky one with the kids in front and you pair sneaking a kiss in the background with the hay. They're really special.
Although I don't ever comment, I love to drop by and catch up on your lives. I might make a point of saying hello a little more regularly. Might inspire me to update our family photos.
Cute!
ReplyDeletestartin' her young ;)
ReplyDeleteSuper cool!
ReplyDeleteI just had a look at Ora's website and saw many of your lovely family photos. Beautiful! Love the sneaky one with the kids in front and you pair sneaking a kiss in the background with the hay.
They're really special.
Although I don't ever comment, I love to drop by and catch up on your lives. I might make a point of saying hello a little more regularly.
Might inspire me to update our family photos.