Sitka, Alaska
I lived in Alaska for four years and loved the entire state. But, my favorite Alaska destination is Sitka. I can't wait to drag my husband there one day.
Day 6- Favorite super hero and why.
Jessie - Toy Story
She counts as a super hero, right? Well, if not, tough luck! I love her anyway! Maybe, one day, I'll be as cool as Jessie!
Day 7- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Before I married Russ, before I became a Mom, I had a completely different outlook on life. I enjoy every minute I spend with these two, I love them like crazy and I can't imagine life without them!
Day 8- Short term goals for this month and why.
Cows, calves and winter range.
It's that time of the year...Again. Gather, sort, wean, sell and move to the winter range.
Our older, more seasoned gals, know the way. Those cows from Texas!?! Yeah! They're a different story! Crazy ladies they are!
Off to the truck we go!!!
November = Work, work, work!
Keep your eyes out...I'll have this blog updated to Day 11 by the end of the day!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment!