I have wanted to get her workout videos! She seems like she would be good workout trainer. If you ever need a buddy to workout with call me.. I will come over and help you stick to it! lol! :)
I have the 30 day shred! I totally agree I love her workouts. I feel great after them to not sure why I don't do it everyday either:( I need to, to lose my baby weight! Thanks for sharing love your blog!
I have wanted to get her workout videos! She seems like she would be good workout trainer. If you ever need a buddy to workout with call me.. I will come over and help you stick to it! lol! :)
ReplyDeleteI have the 30 day shred! I totally agree I love her workouts. I feel great after them to not sure why I don't do it everyday either:( I need to, to lose my baby weight!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing love your blog!