On Sunday, November 28th, my great mother-in-law married a great man.
Below is the cake I made for the big day. The 'Bride' does not like icing, the 'Groom' loves icing and requested chocolate cake. So, I combined the two themes in one.
Mom asked to use the 'antique-white' boots I wore at my wedding and they matched her outfit very well!
Now, we would like to see how many weddings we can fit these pretty white lovebird boots into.
Mom also wanted a 'boots-only' picture like the one I had taken. Task Complete.
Below is the picture from my big day.
And, before the games really began, we took a picture of her daughter-in-laws, new daughters and new daughter-in-law.
(From L to R: Jessie, Lisa, April, Heather, Mom, Abby and Raquel.)
Ppphheeww...They now have so many kids! I think one of us will have to build a bigger house!
So happy to see her loved.


Yay I am so happy to be your sister and to have such an awesome new family thanks for posting i have been waiting!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...that's sweet! Congrats and best wishes for a beautiful new life together!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are obviously a very talented cake decorator! And love the boots!
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures. Best wishes to the bride and congratulations to the groom. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you can stop by and visit...make sure you say HI!
I am so excited for them. Tell Aunt Colleen I Love her and I am so happy for them both. I miss her. I still haven't found a Sunday school friend since she moved. Great Pic's so cute.
ReplyDelete