Ever wonder how you make a 14 year old give his Momma a hug!?!
First: Bet him
Second: Win!
Third: Wrestle him and make him pay up!
Fourth: He's bigger than you, so he sticks his finger up your nose!
Fifth: He finally gives in, kinda...
I love him anyway!
 |
| Tanz and her cousin Shelby. I love this picture of these two! |
 |
My little boy, on my Sassy horse, trying out my New Saddle!
Life is good, My kiddos are so much fun and I can't believe Tel's legs are longer than mine!
Tel's Funny For the Night:
This evening, I peek into Tel's room and see his drawers are stuffed full and open to the point of breaking the drawer. Can you picture this? Me too! Every day...silly boys!
I say to him, "Get up and close that door before I come un-glued!"
Tel says to me, "Well, do you need more glue?"
...What do I say to that!?! Just laugh, that's what I do!...
|
Oh my, looks like y'all have a blast!! Which is totally fun, and makes life great!! :)
ReplyDelete