Tuesday, May 15, 2012

'Tis Was A Beautiful Mother's Day

Note to all readers:  I love my son too, but I don't have a picture with him on Sunday because he's 14 and too cool for school and pictures!

After church on Sunday morning we went to Olive Garden with the kids and ate our little hearts out.  Probably, at least, maybe 5,000 calories or so.  No biggie.  You know, appetizers, smoothies, bread sticks, salad, Italian cuisine and then, of course, chocolate cake!  Yummy!


I declare, I have the best family - I started the morning with a card and beautiful Calla Lily plant from my husband.  One question, does anyone know how to care for Calla Lilly plants? 



When we picked the kids up from their Mom's in the afternoon, she had given them an awesome Pampered Chef stoneware dish to give me.  I so appreciate it and that she acknowledges me as a mother too.  Our friendship is growing over time and I'm proud to say we are two mother's who share the same children and get along pretty darn well.  It's an accomplishment, one that makes our children happy.

After returning from town, the kids were so excited to give me another gift; A Babycakes, Cake Pop Maker in Purple!  My favorite color and I love, love, love to bake and I love, love, love to buy cake pops from Starbucks!



My Mother's Day was like Christmas!  How lucky am I!?!


Moving on, my last question for the day, I'm having tons of trouble with the template designer and my blog background.  Does anyone know how to fix this problem?  And, does anyone know how to design your own picture template for the top of your blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!