Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We've been busy!

With all the babies!
I love baby calves!
I love, love, love them!
Did I mention I love calves!?!
I just want to hug and squeeze and love them.
Their darn Mom's always get in the way!


My niece and nephew came to help us brand over Easter weekend.
She took this picture of our cute baby calf.
Swing over to her blog HERE

We're headed to her place in Nevada this weekend; I'm so excited to play at someone else's place!


2 comments:

  1. Farm Boy and I worked a field of 76 feeder cattle 'bout two weeks ago. Let me tell ya, I felt it too! Heeehehehe!

    Love those babies.......

    God bless and have a fantastic weekend sweetie!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - baby calves are so cute! One of my favorite things in the world is to see them run.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!