Sunday, May 6, 2012

Yep, That's My Husband!

He's mighty cute, I'm mighty in love with him and I'm mighty proud to call him mine!

We've just spent the weekend branding with our brother and sister-in-law at the Geyser Ranch in Nevada. 

My hubby had an awesome weekend - Because he wasn't in charge, he was able to rope, he rarely had to work the ground and he didn't have to worry one bit about a thing. 

This, my dear friends, was a rare vacation for a cowboy who owns his own ranch and is always stressed about the details.  He smiled more than I've seen him smile in months. 








3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! That looks like fun. Glad your beloved had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! We just had so much fun, I couldn't believe it. One of those weekends when you dread Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!