ABC's of ME!
A- Age: 28
B- Bed size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: Mopping and cleaning toilets boys use!
D- Dog's name: Coyote, Corkey, Bobby and Junebug...We're a freakin' shelter!
E- Essential food/item: Sharp Cheddar Cheese
F- Favorite color: Purple
G- Gold or silver: Both, even better mixed together. - Like on my belt buckle.
H- Height: 5'6" and a few. ;-) I prefer 5'7"!!!
I- I am: a rancher's wife. (A job all in its own.)
J- Job: Stay-At-Home-Mom, Ranch Manager and Hometown Grocery Worker! I like being busy all the time!
K- Kids: TWO!...For now.
L- Living arrangements: in Enterprise on my hubby's family farm.
M-Mom's name: Kim - Not Kimberly
N- Nickname: Gilleyweed
O- Overnight hospital stay: Never
P- Pet peeve: put your dirty feet on the floormats in the car/truck.
Q- Quote from a movie: I can't even remember what day it is...let alone a quote.
R- Right or left handed: Right
S- Siblings: 2; Heather and Seth
T- Time you wake up: Between 6 & 7...Used to be about 11:30, when I wasn't a Mom!
U- Unique thing about your car: It was cheap!
V- Vegetable you hate: Asparagus
W- Ways you run late: Mornings, mornings, mornings! Always in the morning!
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth
Y- Yummy food you make: Homemade Mac & Cheese, Lasagna, Anything with buttercream icing!
Z- Zoo favorite: Zebra or Hippo!
I tag Rachie, Ora and Ranchin' Momma!
Ahh! I just now noticed you taggeg me!
ReplyDeleteSo... I'll go do this!! How fun!!! :)