Thursday, March 22, 2012

BFF

These little gals are the best of friends and I love watching them play together!

They giggle, and they giggle, and they giggle...

And, I'm not sure if they have ever disagreed on anything!
Well, maybe not, except who they think is the cutest boy in the 3rd grade!


Do they ever love the trampoline!?!  They play on it every chance they get! 

I'm so glad spring is near!

We have so many fun things planned:

Branding
Easter
A trip to OHIO!
Rodeo
Flowers
Vegetable Garden
Hiking

4 comments:

  1. You get to go to Ohio?! Can I come :) I'm jealous! Those girls are so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, I do, I do! We're going to the Vera Bradley sale in Indy and the Quilt show in Cincy! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pic!

    We had a trampoline. And then a huge wind gust last month (a REALLY CRAZY wind gust) blew it onto the top of the house, where it got hung up and warped. So now we have a trampoline in a bunch of pieces. Who knew the wind could blow like that in Virginia?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!