Thursday, March 8, 2012

Miss Oreo

Remember the 'Oreo Cow' I blogged about a while back?  Ever wonder how she's doing?  I do!  All the time!  She's my baybee...And, she's having a baybee...

My husband reminds me all the time that we are not a petting zoo and he doesn't intend to start adopting everything in sight.  He reminds me, we're a working cattle and ranch and beef pays the bills!  Poor sucker, maybe so, but I have my sights set on a zebra next!

Only problem, where does one shop for a zebra?  Hhhmmm...

Anyway, attached is a picture of my girl and as soon as I see she's calved, I'll provide you with a pic of her wee' babe.


5 comments:

  1. Howdy, this Ozark Farm Chick just popped over from 'Livin' it up's place.

    We had a farm here that had all Oreo Cattle. There's a name for 'em but for the life of me I can't come up with it right now.

    Booger~bite....that's what happens when ya get old! Heeehehehe!

    God bless ya'll form the happy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nezzy! Thanks for stopping by! They're actually Belted Galloway, but Oreo is so much more fun! I have a fun little crush on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, thanks for savin' my brain today...it was drivin' me wacky...well wackier than I am already! I was just 'bout to call Farm Boy at work and ask him 'bout Oreo Cattle! Heehehehe!

    I just wanted to thank ya for visitin' with your sweet comment and hoppin' on my blog. I sure hope ya enjoy the ride.

    I do try to put up a new post every seven to ten days but this time I think I went almost three weeks...what can I say? Stuff happens!

    God bless ya and in the words of that wacky old Granny Clampett, "ya'll come back now, ya hear???"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love baby calves!!

    I have been reading the Brides of Culdee Creek! Great books!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, can't wait to see baby calves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!