Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fly Poop

I live on a farm, across from an alfalfa field, with horses in the pasture and cows too.  It's warm inside my house and cold outside.  It snows here and then gets warm again and then...the wind blows!  Seriously, the wind is horrible in this part of Utah!  Sometimes the wind shuffles the poop around and the flies!  Pesky, pesky flies!

Point being, sometimes I have those pesky fly poop leftovers stuck on my windows and the vinyl siding of my house.  Be serious gals, don't tell me your house is free of 'fly poop stains', if it is - I want to live where you do. 

I've scrubbed and scrubbed, mopped and mopped to no avail, finally a friend recommended I try a Magic Eraser....Ta Dah!  It worked!  I now have clean siding!  Yay!


Thanks for tuning in to this daily edition of 'My Clean Farm House', maybe I'll share more tips in the future, or maybe not...I dislike cleaning.  


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for commenting on my miracle stain remover! Before you try it on your carpet, you should try my other miracle I found! I'm waiting to take some pics before I do a blog post on it! Anyways, mix 1 part hot water with 1 part ammonia, spray on the carpet stain, cover with a towel, and iron it! The stain comes off on the towel! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!