Yesterday afternoon,
when we returned home from church,
three hours later...
Our washer had overflowed and turned my laundry room,
kitchen,
and NEW storage room into a pond!
I felt like this Momma Cow at a branding;
Irritated and Peeved!
On a positive note - One set of my in-laws finished the laundry for us and the other set came by to help me fix the mess!
Thank You All! I Love Ya'!
And, I'm headed to town to by a new washer and dryer. I'm not excited about spending the money, but I'm so excited to have a new set!
Oh no!! What a pain! New appliances are fun though.. once you get passed paying for em'!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna need to do that soon, myself. Mine just keep gimping along.
OH I'm sorry! But I totally know how that feels, it's happened to us SO many times! I think we are jinxed. Haha...
ReplyDeleteMy goodness girl, I'm soooo sorry! I used to throw in a batch of clothes as I left for school of a mornin'. After a hard day with the students I came home to a flood. The points had stuck on the washer and it ran...and ran...and ran water all over the place.
ReplyDeleteLive and learn...I never do my laundry that way anymore.
God bless ya and have yourself a delightful weekend!!!
When are you going to Ohio? Please tell me Heidi & I won't miss you when we come into town this week! :/
ReplyDelete