Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daddy, Daughter and Dance

Our little girl is such a lover.  I have taken these pictures in just the last week.  It seems she's always loving on one of us and I hope she knows just how much we love her back!


Our Daddy/Daughter Duo have an especially tight bond.


She's his 'cowgirl/dancer-in-training'...They're always together!


Even though she's a cowgirl, she loves her dance and snuggle time with Momma.  She even loves a good day of shopping a much as she loves cows!


This evening was her dance performance at the Wolverine Review.  (I will share more pictures, but for tonight, here's a cute one.)  She's the wee-cute-babe in the center of the kick line!

It's always so much fun to watch her perform!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, so sweet!

    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! She loves to dance...I don't know where she gets it from? I certainly don't have any dance skills!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!