Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Parent-Time

The kids were on Spring Break yesterday and today. 

They were off playing, we were alone;

It's very boring when the kids are gone. 

The silence is not welcome in our home!
 

This morning we went on a 'date!

Yes, a date...Wonder how a rancher takes his wife on a date? 
1. With a truck and trailer. 
2. Without the dogs. 
3. 3 hours away. 
4. Location = Livestock Auction!

Yep, Ladies, It's true. Our first official date was to a Bull sale and again today, we took a load of pairs to the sale. Dreamy…


Before we left this morning, we stopped at the farm and Grandpa was in the work truck...The poor puppies were waiting for Russ in his truck and sad to see he was in the 'town' pickup without them. I just had to share the picture with you!


We even made ourselves a homemade pizza while they were gone . Yummy!


Notice:  I'm not a photographer, I don't even own a good camera, usually I can't find the one I have.  I sssooo love looking at everyone's wonderful pictures...All I have to offer you are the pictures I take from my Android.  Sorry gals, at least they're pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I guess you take what you can get! Right?!

    Homemade pizza rocks, though!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!