I never had a chance to share pictures from Tanzee's 8th birthday in...Uuuhhhuuummm...August. I earn the 'Bad Blogging Mom' award of the year! Yet still, I must share them with you because it was so much fun!
My good friend Norma made Tanzee a pinata for the second year in a row. Last year, Tanzee requested a horse, this year a unicorn. I tell you, my kids are so creative and versatile sometimes! Ha! Anyway, the pinata was so big we didn't have anything tall enough to hang it from.
So...You might be a redneck if - You use the backhoe to hold the pinata. Quite dandy it was!
The girls had a blast and finally let the candy loose, and then, Craziness!
We loved having all the girls over and can't wait for next August!
Best stinkin' use of a backhoe I've seen in a long time. Yep...ya might be a redneck if....
ReplyDeleteHeeehehehhe!
Love that group picture sweetie!!! :o)
Have yourself a awesomely blessed weekend !!! :o)
How funny!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen are you coming to Ohio! I want to see you and meet your kiddos! I can't find you on FB anymore so email me when you get a minute! (yeah right, moms are sooo busy!) hope to hear from you soon! I love your blog! =)
ReplyDelete